Entravision Communications Corporation
Digital Sales Manager
Location/Market: Denver, CO
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) is a diversified Spanish-language media company with a unique group of media assets including 53 television, 48 radio stations and more than 100 interactive properties. Our media assets are strategically located in fast-growing and high-density U.S. Hispanic markets where the Hispanic consumer base will accounts for approximately $1083 billion in consumer spending in 2014. Combining the assets of Entravision's owned and operated television and radio stations, Entravision's Local Digital Media brings together the most trusted brands in media offering visitors a truly “local” experience. Websites and mobile offerings have been launched in more than a dozen markets and include the latest news, traffic, weather and sports headlines. ENTRAVISION IS UNIVISION'S LARGEST AFFILIATE GROUP.
Entravision is looking for an extraordinary ad sales professional who wants to join a dynamic team as the Digital Sales Manager. You will be an evangelist for and sell all of Entravision's Local Digital properties, including all the TV and Radio digital assets and brands, mobile and streaming music.
In this role, you must be a team player and enjoy the thrill of finding new business opportunities.
1. Maximizes advertising revenue generation by selling to digital focused advertising agencies and clients direct.
2. Must be a sales hunter and aggressively manage New Business Development opportunities with key accounts and additional accounts. This includes seeking out and developing strategic relationships with decision makers and working directly with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs.
3. Managing a quota, setting goals and working with management and marketing to strategize on new business opportunities and creative approaches to RFPs
4. Uses established contact list and relationships in the digital space especially in digital agencies to secure business
5. Will work directly with SVP of market on high volume face to face calls
6. Proactively communicates account and sales information to management and other team members through regular call reports
7. You will also be constantly coming up with ways to educate/consult customers and providing tools/data/research/ideas to help advertisers market their products.
1. Excellent Communication Skills.
5. Technical Capability
6. Strategic Thinking
Position will report directly to SVP Local Digital Sales
Travel is required in and outside of the local market.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. CRM experience required.
2. Digital advertising sales experience is required; prefer 2+ years of digital sales experience, with key agency contacts
3. Proven track record and pipeline build out
4. Contacts and relationships at key accounts/agencies/digital agencies
5. Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
6. Well-developed presentation skills
7. Must be detail oriented and very proficient with excel and power point
8. Travel required
9. BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.